Ricoh has launched a new B/W series of A3 MFPs –
MP 2555SP/ MP 3055SP/
MP 3555SP/ MP 4055SP/
MP 5055SP/ MP 6055SP
to simplify everyday office tasks, and to move information to the people who need it most, in the format they prefer. The new series comes with advanced capabilities and robust operations. It is powered with the upgraded Ricoh GWNX controller which offers various enhancements and powerful new features.
Users can scan full-colour images, brochures and other documents and distribute them instantly. With the same pinch-and-flick and scrolling gestures as used on a smartphone or tablet, you can access critical information, set shortcuts and distribute information from the advanced 10.1” Smart Operation Panel. Alternatively, you can use smart mobile devices to connect remotely and work and distribute files on the go. These versatile machines come with advanced security controls to help protect your data. At the same time, they are designed to use less energy, which helps reduce costs.
Key features of this series include:
- Printing up to 60 prints/copies per minute for productive B/W output
- Using touchscreen with intuitive controls to copy, print, scan and fax quickly
- Creating your own workflows with shortcuts to simplify tasks
- Accessing, printing, distributing information from your mobile device
- Minimising energy costs via a wide range of innovative eco-friendly features
- Producing professional-looking saddle-stitched and punched booklets, presentations and proposals
- Simplifying sorting and stapling tasks with compact internal and high-output external finishers
- Expediting of sorting, stapling, folding and hole punching via a wide range of finishing options