Ricoh India Limited has been appraised at Maturity Level 5 on Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) – DEV, V 1.3, for covering IT Services-Software Division. This is the highest benchmarking that a software development and maintenance unit can achieve.
The appraisal was conducted by CMMI partner Maverick Quality Advisory Services (MQAS), for projects that included RicohDocs Development – TOTO, RicohDocs Development – Crescendo, RicohDocs upgrade 3.0, Ricoh Internal Support Program, Ricoh ERP Maintenance.
The key practice that we have institutionalised as a part of this change management journey and want to deliver are:
- Causal analysis and resolution to prevent recurring of defects
- Predictable deliveries in term of cycle time and quality
- Process and Technology Kaizen aimed to optimise software deliveries to consistently deliver on time with accuracy
- Continue to enhance agile way of development fostered with agility and quality
- Institutionalise change management program to sustain the on-going initiatives