The ninth edition of Print Expo was held from 18-20 August 2017 at the Chennai Trade Centre.
The Expo is the region’s largest and most successful exhibition on pre-press, printing, print finishing, packaging, converting and signage. Exhibitors from India and overseas participated in the Print Expo, with the show attracting over 14,000 trade visitors from all over.
Ricoh showcased its range of production printing products, with the following models being available on live demo:
- Pro C9100 – High production, for highest gsm, high-speed volume printing, and a low printing cost in colour
- Pro C7100X – Mid production with fifth colour option for unique and application-based colour printing
- Pro C5200S – New product launch. Low production colour, for low hardware investment and faster ROI
- Pro 8200S – Low to mid production in B/W with unique banner printing option
- MP W6700SP – High speed, wide-format printing in mono
With its new Pro C5200S series, Ricoh is empowering customers with the right technology. Targeted at the light production printing market, these printers are ideal for high volume general office users, CRDs and professional PFPs. With enhanced specifications, the devices provide extensive media choice and consistent high quality colour output with fine detail, smooth transitions, and crisp text at a much lower cost.
The event saw over 300 attendees visiting the Ricoh stall, with significant business being transacted.