13th Printpack IPAMA Expo was held from 4th-8th February 2017 at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida. Called ‘the world’s 3rd largest international exhibition on graphic arts industry’, the event brings together thousands of leading imaging professionals from every sector of the imaging industry – sign making, digital imaging, commercial printing and garment decoration seeking innovative products, methodologies and applications.
The response was tremendous in terms of both the number of prospects met and business generated. Despite the location being Greater Noida, regarded as far-off by many, the show attracted serious buyers from amongst the target audience.
What worked for the Ricoh stall was the unique approach where visitors were asked to explore a wide variety of non-paper substrates such as PVC, non-tearable, synthetic and magnetic media.
This is a challenge for most of Ricoh’s competitors because their machines don’t have the technology to handle this kind of variability. In contrast, Ricoh engines are created with a fuser temperature between 180 and 200 degrees. Ricoh also promoted white and neon inks extensively at the show.
Ricoh displayed a wide range of machines at Printpack that included the following models:
- Pro C9100/C9110 – For affordable and versatile high speed digital printing
- Pro C7100X/C7110X – With Neon Yellow/ White/ Clear toner, for value added applications
- Pro C5100S/C5110S – For printing on any media – thick or coated, textured
- Pro 8200S – For more choices of media and finishes, more control,
- MP W6700 – For affordable wide-format multi-functionality with LED technology
Ricoh’s stall witnessed a high footfall of visitors, who got a great opportunity to experience latest technologies and innovations in the printing industry.